Cause for Success
Cause for Success presents groundbreaking case studies that clearly demonstrate how social responsibility can drastically improve corporate health, growth and competitive edge. Each “high purpose” company featured in the book approached a serious world problem, such as poverty, inequity or environmental degradation, as a business opportunity, and made more money as a result! These winning achievements put enterprises driven only by profits at a serious disadvantage.
In Cause for Success, Author Christine Arena uncovers:
- why ethics-driven companies are today’s business trendsetters
- how standing up for social justice garners competitive advantage
- the bottom-line benefits of serving the world’s poor
- the potential business rewards of philanthropic partnerships, and
- how some of the worst corporate citizens have become some of the best